Pasture Management Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
One of the key profit drivers in any grazing system is pasture management. Pasture management improves ground cover, root growth, higher forage yields, improved soil fertility, lower feed costs, and improved livestock performance.
Workshop topics include:
- Range condition assessment for production goals
- Basic soil science
- Rotational grazing techniques
- Use of the latest technology for analysis and management
- Utilizing USDA EQIP programs to help meet your goals
Workshop presentations will be followed by a tour of the Cookadilla Ranch and hands-on pasture management skill building activities.
- Participant Registration Fee$25$250$0