Farm & Ranch Business Planning & Financial Funding
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Growin’ On Faith Farm for a Farm/Ranch Business Planning & Financial Funding Workshop. Learn the basics of business planning and financial funding and draft parts of a business plan!
- -What is included in a business plan
- -Using your plan to apply for funding
- -Values, Mission, Vision
- -Creating Operations, Marketing, and Financial Plans
- -Funding resources: grants, USDA, etc.
- -Selecting funding sources for your farm
- -Marketing basics
- -Financial planning basics
- -Record keeping basics
Growin on Faith Farm will provide workshop materials, light breakfast foods/snacks, water, & Gatorade. You will be responsible to bring your lunch or get lunch and bring other drinks if you like.
Cost is $35 per participant. The workshop starts at 9 a.m. and ends at 5:00 p.m.
- Farm & Ranch Business Planning$35$350$0